We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hello, Has Anyone Used www.kusadasitransfers.co.uk ?

England, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Hello, Has Anyone Used www.kusadasitransfers.co.uk ?

hi, i book for private transfer service from izmir hotel to kusadasi ephesus by www.kusadasitransfers.co.uk has anyone used that? Thanks

Cappadocia Tour from Istanbul...
1 Review
from US$426.40*
Kotor Shore Excursion : Coastal...
4 Reviews
from US$132.00*
Free Cancellation
Ferry to Samos From Kusadasi
65 Reviews
from US$30.00*
Free Cancellation
1 post
Save Reply
41. Re: Hello, Has Anyone Used www.kusadasitransfers.co.uk ?

Me and 6 of my friends used Kusadasi transfers for both our pick up and drop off for Izmir airport.

It was honestly one of the best we've had. Ali made sure we were picked up from the airport on time and also ensured we were dropped off at the airport within good time.

Ali emphasised money was not their first focus allowing us to pay at the end of our 12 day stay.

When leaving, we realised Izmir airport only allow paper boarding passes and not phone apps; Ali was so kind as to let us use his office to print out our last minute boarding passes.

I cannot fault them at all, excellent service and we will definitely be using them again in the future.

Nasra

Mentioned in this post
Kusadasi
Kusadasi
Aydin Province, Turkey
Izmir
Izmir
Izmir Province, Turkey
42. Re: Hello, Has Anyone Used www.kusadasitransfers.co.uk ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 September 2015, 14:35
Belgium
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: Hello, Has Anyone Used www.kusadasitransfers.co.uk ?

We have a very good experience with this company. Making of reservations is easy via live chat. The driver was waiting for us at Izmir Airport, nice and polite young man. Good and well maintained car. I would recommend this company. As a matter of fact, I just booked another transfer for April 2016.

Mentioned in this post
Izmir
Izmir
Izmir Province, Turkey
Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
44. Re: Hello, Has Anyone Used www.kusadasitransfers.co.uk ?

We used them when we went in september last year.

Ali was great to deal with and his driver was wonderful and waiting round even tho we had a bit of a delay.

Would use them again in a heart beat when we go back

York
Level Contributor
13 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
45. Re: Hello, Has Anyone Used www.kusadasitransfers.co.uk ?

This is one of the greatest transfer services in the area. They are reasonably priced and offer different types of private tours and transfers. They are extremely professional and overall a good company. Ali is great to work with and makes everything easy. Check their website. You can chat with him on there. They also offer the pay as you arrive system.

Edited: 04 May 2016, 07:51
46. Re: Hello, Has Anyone Used www.kusadasitransfers.co.uk ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2017, 02:17