We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is it safe to holiday in kusadasi?

1 post
2 reviews
Is it safe to holiday in kusadasi?

My girlfriend and I holidayed in kusadasi last year and we loved it! so we decided to book again for May this year! But as soon as we had booked, people told us it wasn't safe because if all of this terrorist activity going on in Syria! I know there's a vast distance between kusadasi and Syria but it's just on the back of my mind bothering me!! My question is? Is it safe to go? And would anybody have information on all of this? Maybe I'm being paranoid! But I just want to put us at ease and look forward to it!!!

Many thanks!!

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
29 posts
12 reviews
21. Re: Is it safe to holiday in kusadasi?

Everywhere is on high terror alert in the world!

its a sad world we are in right now, Kusadasi isnt at any higher a risk than say London or Manchester!

I live here in Kusadasi and dont feel unsafe at all! yes we have hightened security, our entry and exit points are all manned 24 hours a day with checks being done to vehicles coming in and out at all times!

Of course there is no guarantee anywhere to be safe

all i can say is if we felt the terror threat was affecting our lives as a family of UK nationals we would leave immediately! we dont feel that way in the slightest!

There has been an internal war in Turkey going on for years, nothing has changed there, and Syria to drive from Kusadasi without stopping the car would be at least 30 hours drive

Edited: 14 May 2016, 06:13
22. Re: Is it safe to holiday in kusadasi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2017, 01:17