We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is kusadasi safe

Casper, Wyoming
2 posts
Save Topic
is kusadasi safe

me and my girlfriend will be visting kusadasi in June is it safe to go?

Rhyl,North wales
Level Contributor
65 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: is kusadasi safe

I am going in July, with my elderly mother and aunt, our fifth year going. We are not thinking twice about it, never had any problems. Just going to enjoy our holiday there, never felt unsafe or anything, so why not????

If we all took notice of this threat and that threat, we would never leave our own houses, be brave.

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: is kusadasi safe

We went last year no trouble what so ever flying out again in 6 weeks and can't wait. It's far away from any recent trouble so I wouldn't worry

New York
Level Contributor
556 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: is kusadasi safe

Kusadasi very safe.........not afraid at all...

The people are wonderful......

Corringham, United...
Level Contributor
5,233 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: is kusadasi safe

UK Governments guidelines re Turkey.

Maybe your own Gov has similar

https:/…turkey

Barry, United...
Level Contributor
581 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: is kusadasi safe

we have a holiday home out there and have no worries about going, off for 5 weeks next month and 3more in september. more likely to be bombed in paris or brussels

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
117 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: is kusadasi safe

I just returned from Turkey and I spent 1 night in Kusadasi. Everything was normal there.

There's no telling what would happen tomorrow.

Newry, United...
Level Contributor
198 posts
378 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: is kusadasi safe

I have been in Kusadasi in April and have another two weeks booked mid May.

There was very discreet security but Kusadasi is a world away from any areas of friction.

I would be more nervous of London or Birmingham at the moment as there are some reports the Brussel's bombers recon those locations.

Having said that you have to consider that you are probably comfortable in Wyoming yet others may lump it in with irrational fears of getting shot in the states.

Newry, United...
Level Contributor
198 posts
378 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: is kusadasi safe

I have been in Kusadasi in April and have another two weeks booked mid May.

There was very discreet security but Kusadasi is a world away from any areas of friction.

I would be more nervous of London or Birmingham at the moment as there are some reports the Brussel's bombers recon those locations.

Having said that you have to consider that you are probably comfortable in Wyoming yet others may lump it in with irrational fears of getting shot in the states.

9. Re: is kusadasi safe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2017, 02:17
Get answers to your questions about Kusadasi
Recent Conversations