We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is it safe

manchester
Level Contributor
568 posts
68 reviews
Is it safe

Hello all

I have visited turkey few years back at another area (marmaris)

However in the last year or so, so much going on like attacks and refugee situations.

I was wondering how safe is it to travel to kusadasi at moment.

I am looking for a family break in end of October.

If it's safe then please can you advise what the usual weather is like at that time and if everything is still open at that time of year.

Also any hotels as recommendations.

I like a beachfront hotel with good swimming pool and close by to other eatout places.

All though I book all inclusive,I still like to eat out aswell.

I will have a 12 year old daughter to entertain,so plenty of hotel activities would be great.

Budget isn't an issue but a great reputation and location is a must.

Sorry for the long list..

Thank you

East Sussex, United...
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
7,065 posts
100 reviews
1. Re: Is it safe

The slight problem you may have here is that the animation teams tend to wind down from the end of september ( go back to university) so they only have a limited number of people to provide the entertainment.

At your Daughters age we used to go to the Kustur Club which is on Kustur beach but you must pay extra for the nicer Superior rooms. On level ground beautiful gardens nice pool areas . 10 mins on dolmus to town center. 20 mins to Ephesus.

We stay now at the Korumar which is a bit more upmarket and adult focused although they do have daily animation, Boule, Ping Pong, Darts and Tennis courts but in all honesty i dont think your Daughter will find friends to hang out with here. On the seafront closer to town 10 mins walk to marina and a small beach area.

East Sussex, United...
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
7,065 posts
100 reviews
2. Re: Is it safe

We have never had any issues of safety or concerns in the resort albeit there is always this terrorist threat in the news and nobody want to put there family in harms way. However where is safe these days sometimes you just have to make a decison on balance. We have stayed at the Marmaris Palace 4 times and we have to say we prefer Kusadasi but we all prefer different things. I would say however that i dont think there is any more risk in Kusadasi than there is in Marmaris. The biggest bonus is the transfer time only an hour from Izmir so fly into that airport if possible NOT Bodrum.

3. Re: Is it safe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2017, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Kusadasi
Recent Conversations