We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Magic weekend

HULL
Level Contributor
421 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Magic weekend

Anyone know any bars showing Hull Kingston Rovers v Hull FC magic weekend 22/5/16 thanks x

East Sussex, United...
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
6,959 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Magic weekend

I assume this is a rugby league event.

I would think it unlikely that it would be on in the bars but if the game is being screened by sky tv maybe if you are a sky subscriber to there sports channels you could watch it on their mobile app through a bar or hotel wifi connection? Just a suggestion.

hullkr.co.uk/club/news/article/magic-weekend…

HULL
Level Contributor
421 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Magic weekend

Thank you x oh no hubby not going to be pleased. It will be shown by Sky and when in Side Turkey we have always managed to get a bar to stream if we stayed for drinks during the match x

East Sussex, United...
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
6,959 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Magic weekend

Julia, i dont know for sure that it wont be screened so if you have watched it in Side you may be able to get it on in Kusadasi. Its just that all i have ever seen whilst there are football matches. Good luck anyway.

Barry, United...
Level Contributor
683 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Magic weekend

unless there is a big football game(s) on, just ask in any sports bar in the centre, most will put it on if it dose not clash and you are buying drinks/food there. try mr moons or santana sport bar

HULL
Level Contributor
421 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Magic weekend

Thank you there is hope yet lol so looking forward to visiting Kusadassi never been before x

6. Re: Magic weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2017, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Kusadasi
Recent Conversations