We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marmaris in October

uk
Level Contributor
65 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Marmaris in October

Is the resort still busy in October, and more importantly, is the weather normally nice at that time of year?

Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
1,684 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marmaris in October

Were there end September beginning of October last year the weather was fab had one thunderstorm we sat and watched it ,was amazing,certainty not as busy as summer months but still lots going on,we are going same time again this year.

Level Contributor
162 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Marmaris in October

I went in october last year it still seemed busy and the weatuer was gorgeous and really hot think we had a heatwave

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marmaris in October

i was there mid October in 2011, and it rained heavily five days out of the seven!

Yet the week before and the week after were fine. In October you basically take your chance.

hartlepool, united...
Level Contributor
4,812 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Marmaris in October

I was there mid-October 2010 and it also rained heavily for most of the week with cool overcast days... though last years weather was meant to be fantastic. Ian's right - basically you take your chance, but the earlier in October you go, the better the weather is likely to be be. As October progresses, the weather typically starts cooling off, particularly at night. The resort starts winding down towards the end, places start closing, pools feel a lot colder and many smaller hotels even start draining their pools. If you have to book in October I would say go as early in the month as you can.

5. Re: Marmaris in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2014, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris
Recent Conversations