We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel/resort close to town for honeymoon

Level Contributor
11 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel/resort close to town for honeymoon

Hi all, I'm trying to find somewhere to stay in Hoi An for our second honeymoon ( I got sick on our first honeymoon so we thought we should try and take another). I'm overwhelmed by all the options but would like recommendations on somewhere close to town, with a pool, and maybe a bit of luxury ;) budget wise $180pn max.

Thanks for your help!

Mentioned in this post
Hoi An
Hoi An
Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Forster, Australia
Level Contributor
579 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hotel/resort close to town for honeymoon

Anantara has beautiful grounds and exterior however I wouldn't call the rooms plush or luxurious, It is good 4 star hotel not 5.

Mentioned in this post
Anantara Hoi An Resort
Anantara Hoi An Resort
2,231 Reviews
Hoi An, Vietnam
12. Re: Hotel/resort close to town for honeymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 27 June 2014, 03:35
tasmania
Level Contributor
386 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Hotel/resort close to town for honeymoon

Having our 3rd stay at Anantara in a couple of weeks, definitely more of a resort than the Essence. Rooms are very nice but not the most modern (compared to Sunrise) pictures on website very accurate. Great position, only a few minutes walk & your in the centre of the old town. We have found since it's been taken over by Anantara that we've got the best price through websites like Expedia or Otel's.com where when it was Life Heritage they did much better deals direct.

Edited: 08 July 2014, 11:04
Mentioned in this post
Anantara Hoi An Resort
Anantara Hoi An Resort
2,231 Reviews
Hoi An, Vietnam
14. Re: Hotel/resort close to town for honeymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 04:16
Get answers to your questions about Hoi An