We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cloth market

Melbourne
Level Contributor
24 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Cloth market

I can't find it! Any tips on where it might be? The map I have is a construction site. Thanks!

Ho Chi Minh City...
Destination Expert
for Ho Chi Minh City
Level Contributor
10,765 posts
228 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cloth market

If no one responds you could ask your hotel to show you where it is but I have found most Vietnamese are puzzled when confronted with a map. So address would be better.

Hoi An, Vietnam
Level Contributor
881 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cloth market

Further down Bach Dang Street. It's been relocated (rebuilding the old one) in to the main market hall, ground floor at the end of Bach Dang where the street meets Hoang Dieu. Might help you to pick up a Live Hoi An map (you can get them in Cargo and various tourist restaurants in town), everything is mapped out clearly.

Mentioned in this post
Hoi An
Hoi An
Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Melbourne
Level Contributor
24 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cloth market

Great thanks for the info!

Hoi An, Vietnam
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cloth market

So Many Shop, you can TRy any where. good luck!

5. Re: Cloth market

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2015, 00:16