We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

seafood recommendation in Hoi An

-
Level Contributor
57 posts
1 review
Save Topic
seafood recommendation in Hoi An

would like to request recommendations of seafood restaurant in Hoi An.

Cologne, Germany
Level Contributor
1,148 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: seafood recommendation in Hoi An

White Sail (Canh Buom Trang) inside the old quarter. Food was very good, fresh choices of seafood. It's a basic place with plastic tables, almost visited by locals, situated in a small alley off Le Loi street.

I liked the atmosphere. Be prepared to meet locals drinking lots of beer or smoking a joint after the meal.

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
15,073 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: seafood recommendation in Hoi An

Gourmet Adventures Hoi An:

travelfish.org/sight_profile/…2162

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
15,073 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: seafood recommendation in Hoi An

Snails, anyone?

travelfish.org/blogs/…

Hoi An, Vietnam
Level Contributor
881 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: seafood recommendation in Hoi An

For seafood you are far better off nearest the source - so beachside restaurants. A Roi - located near the Sunrise Resort on Cua Dai was always a great option, but standards have slipped recently and prices have gone up - hopefully just a glitch. Ngoc Mai on Ha My beach just down from Le Belhamy is incredibly good, cheap and wins hands down for location.

Not a seafood restaurant, but I ate at Green Mango on Nguyen Thai Hoc last night, they have a new menu and a very good seafood section. I had the seafood pho which was quite honestly the best meal I've had in Hoi An, a huge serving of creamy, spicy broth, scallops, clams, squid, great big chunks of fish, noodles and huge prawns, it came in at about 150,000. It's not often I am so impressed with a meal.

For a very good seafood hotpot - Mai Fish just over the Japanese bridge is very good and for good old fashioned fish and chips... Fish, Chips and Stuff on the far left of An Hoi is a great little local place.

Australia
Level Contributor
225 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: seafood recommendation in Hoi An

We stay at An bang & always eat at Tuyet.

So fresh,delicious & crazy cheap

6. Re: seafood recommendation in Hoi An

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2015, 01:16
Get answers to your questions about Hoi An