I'm a 20 (nearly 21) year old female student who is going to be studying abroad for 4 months at the Nagoya University of Arts from the end of March till the beginning of August. Does anyone have any advice for me? Particular things I'm wondering about are:
- What should I do about money/my debit card?
- What is the best way to get some data and minutes etc on my phone for using social media and texting/calling people in Japan?
- How do I go about applying for that medication form? (I can't remember the name, sorry!)
- How easy is it to get free wifi around the city?
- How much Japanese will I realistically have to know?
Any other advice would be much appreciated!!