We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nagoya station

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
nagoya station

i am coming from kyoto, only need to stay 1 day on weekday. can any native nagoya advice me if there decent accomdations/best street to be near mall with the airport bus to the airport .

i donot wish to stay near the station due the rates too high and i will need to chillout for evening for night flight at midnight. thanks!

Culburra Beach...
Level Contributor
3,546 posts
198 reviews
1. Re: nagoya station

Sakae area of Nagoya probably best suits your needs (use Sakae as location in TA).

It is best to take the direct train to the airport as it is easier and more comfortable (and alot quicker).

West Hartford...
Level Contributor
134 posts
28 reviews
2. Re: nagoya station

I don't think Nagoya station area is any more expensive and stayed at a cheap business hotel and ryokan there recently. I recommend Sakae or Osu Kannon as more fun places to be. Another built up area with easy train access to the airport is Kanayama.

3. Re: nagoya station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2018, 00:16