Yes, another pocket wi-fi question... Sorry!
So, I went with Global Advanced Comms about 1.5 years ago and just checked my email to see the speed that I was using, at that time I had the 7.2mbps (this option is no longer there) and it costed almost ¥8000 for 11 days.
I was going to go with GAC again when I realised now there are heaps of options (and faster speeds) by other companies that offer it slightly cheaper.
1. Japan-Wireless: 21 days ¥7700 for 21mbps or ¥9100 for 42mbps (free delivery/return)
2. Wifi-Hire: 20 days ¥7980 (plus return cost, not sure about speed)
3. GAC: 21 days ¥9900 (free delivery/return)
So 2 questions:
- I know GAC is reliable because I experienced it first hand, but what about the other two companies?
- Is 21mbps fast enough? Or do I need to look at 42 or 75mbps?
Will be most likely using it for maps, email/social media, upload photos, general browsing and occasional YouTube... on iPad & iPhone simultaneously.
Thank youuuu :)