We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone who's been to 81's Inn Fukuoka

Level Contributor
6 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone who's been to 81's Inn Fukuoka

Hello,

Does anyone here have an experience with this affordable accommodation? Any tips on how to get here.

I tried finding contact details of this accommodation but they do not seem to have an active one.

I appreciate your help!

Thanks!

13 replies to this topic
1. Re: Anyone who's been to 81's Inn Fukuoka

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 15 July 2018, 13:50

Level Contributor
6 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone who's been to 81's Inn Fukuoka

Hi Maple,

Thank you for your reply. I did booked at Agoda. I have successfully booked it. It's just that I can't seem to communicate with them like other bookings (accommodations). You know like Facebook or hotel's e-mail. I tried to lodge communication thru Agoda but I haven't got any reply. I think it is a month now.

By the way, have you been there or anyway affiliated with this accommodation?

Edited: 15 July 2018, 11:36
3. Re: Anyone who's been to 81's Inn Fukuoka

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 15 July 2018, 13:51

Level Contributor
6 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone who's been to 81's Inn Fukuoka

Good for you! I guess every traveler's quite different.

Well in my case, I am using this forum genuinely to get help from other travelers especially those who have been there.

This would be my second time in Japan and on my previous travel, I communicated with the accommodation and my life had been easier.

Cheers!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
5,223 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone who's been to 81's Inn Fukuoka

My impression is that most of the inexpensive hotels in Japan don't want to get emails from foreign guests, either because of the difficulty in understanding English or because they don't want to receive special requests.

Leavenworth, Kansas
Level Contributor
569 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone who's been to 81's Inn Fukuoka

It is located about a 3-minute walk from exit one of the Higashi Hie subway station. This is a good area of town. Higashi Hie station is one stop from the Fukuoka Airport and two stops from Hakata Station, Fukuoka's main train station. Looking at the pictures on Booking.com, it looks like a typical dorm-style hostel. The price is right, and although I have never stayed there before, I might now stay on my upcoming trip to Fukuoka in November.

Thanks for introducing it to me. Booking.com has about 1000 reviews on the place so you might look there for more info.

Level Contributor
6 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone who's been to 81's Inn Fukuoka

Thank you, that's a very helpful John.

Re: Maple

Thank you for your impression. But I beg to disagree.

Please do not generalize them.

As based on my previous experience (as I am a budget traveler), they are actually very accommodating and they'll be happy to help in ways more than one. But yeah, maybe this specific accommodation seems so...

Edited: 15 July 2018, 14:43
Leavenworth, Kansas
Level Contributor
569 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone who's been to 81's Inn Fukuoka

i forgot to say, if you look up 81's Inn Fukuoka on Booking.com, you can see it on a map to tell how to walk to it from exit one of the Higashi Hie subway station.

Level Contributor
6 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone who's been to 81's Inn Fukuoka

Hi John,

Yeah, I've seen the map several times. But I still really hope they respond thru Agoda. Or if anybody here has their 'deets', it'll really be more helpful. ^_^

Leavenworth, Kansas
Level Contributor
569 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Anyone who's been to 81's Inn Fukuoka

I have searched the Japanese-language sites and do not find fax or email for the place. Here is the contact info I can find.

3-8-15, Hakataeki Higashi Hakata Ward Fukuoka 1-855-201-7819

Reply to: Anyone who's been to 81's Inn Fukuoka
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Fukuoka