We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Huis Ten Bosch

Tokyo Prefecture...
Level Contributor
60 posts
1 review
Huis Ten Bosch

I read a post by somebody that you can enter Huis Ten Bosch for free if you don't plan to do the rides. Just looking around the park. Is that true? I just want to see the park and the buildings.

If its true I might get this tour package. https:/…index2.html

5 replies to this topic
Tokyo Prefecture...
Level Contributor
60 posts
1 review
1. Re: Huis Ten Bosch

https://www.tripadvisor.com.ph/Attraction_Re…

So the guy said.

"Save your money and just walk through if you want to see it. Had I known you could just walk through it for free "

Tsukuba, Japan
Level Contributor
9,050 posts
311 reviews
2. Re: Huis Ten Bosch

No, you need to at least pay 4,500 yen for the admission only ticket, while a 1 day Pass for admission plus usage of about 50 attractions is 6,500 yen in Huis Ten Bosch, as follows.

english.huistenbosch.co.jp/about/…

Fukuoka, Japan
Destination Expert
for Fukuoka, Kyushu
Level Contributor
4,917 posts
3,265 reviews
3. Re: Huis Ten Bosch

Harbor town used to be free for admission until 2015. I think there’s no free admission zone in HTB.

Leavenworth, Kansas
Level Contributor
590 posts
211 reviews
4. Re: Huis Ten Bosch

I got into HTB free several times in the mid-1990s when I was going there for business. Even at that time there were not free passes for tourists or visitors unless there was a special promotion. Vendors and business people went by the business office, and not the regular entrance. HTB changed ownership with financial restructuring in 2010 after suffering from an economic slump and decreased visitors.

I believe someone misposted. Perhaps he was referring to the “Touring Ticket” that only includes admission and the use of park bus. As mabei0123 says, that ticket is 4500 yen a person.

Tokyo Prefecture...
Level Contributor
60 posts
1 review
5. Re: Huis Ten Bosch

I see. Thanks for the info. I thought I could just look around. :D

Reply to: Huis Ten Bosch
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted