I am desperate. I've been searching for the best hotel for our honeymoon for couple of months already and get more and more confused. I have read hundreds of reviews, but didn't get smarter. Now I have chosen several according to our budget which is around 4000 Euros for 12 nights not including the flights (booked already).
What we are looking for?
- water bungalow
- large sun deck
- jacuzzi on the deck (not necessary, but I've noticed that those have bigger sun decks). Actually - do you use jacuzzi if you have the ocean at your doorstep?
- modern interior
- privacy (that you don't feel and see your neighbours)
- preferably full board or all inclusive
- if not FB or AI, tasty food which is not too expensive (I guess the latter one that's not possible in Maldives)
- sea plane transfer (not the speed boat)
- good snorkeling (not the most important thing, but I believe that in Maldives snorkeling will be ok anywhere) We've been in in different parts of the world to snorkel and seen a lot, but my dream is to see a turtle and a ray.
Actually my favorite resort is Constance Halaveli, but it's beyond our budget :(
And here comes the options I have selected:
Hilton Iru Fushi
Please advise me which one is the best?!