We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Child friendly Centara ?

Leeds
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Child friendly Centara ?

We go to Centara in 3 weeks and wondered if any one can tell us if the kids have their own restaurant menu, although one child quite likes spicy foods the other is too young to try them yet. Our kids are 4 and 8 both boys, and wondered what the kids club has to offer them.

Thanks in anticipation

East Neuk of Fife...
Destination Expert
for St Andrews
Level Contributor
11,374 posts
178 reviews
1. Re: Child friendly Centara ?

You should just let your 4 year old try the spicy foods - maybe they will enjoy them?

Liverpool GB.
Level Contributor
7,430 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: Child friendly Centara ?

Stop looking for problems, just go and see what happens,what do you do on other hols?? And who says he is to young, he will tell you what he does / does not like.

Edited: 28 March 2010, 18:37
london
Level Contributor
22 posts
10 reviews
3. Re: Child friendly Centara ?

we went to Centara in Feb, although we have no children there were a few there and i really don't think food will be a problem ... in the main restaurant, there were plenty of non spicy choices and in the speciality restaurants, food is cooked as you request ... enjoy and have fun!! :)

London
Level Contributor
56 posts
13 reviews
4. Re: Child friendly Centara ?

I've heard they eat children for breakfast at Centara

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
431 posts
28 reviews
5. Re: Child friendly Centara ?

I think you guys scared Dr Buttocks off!!! Play nice boys~

Liverpool GB.
Level Contributor
7,430 posts
5 reviews
6. Re: Child friendly Centara ?

Val

You know as a parent, dr and I use the word in lower case, lol, is talking through there arrrrse or is that buttocks.

R

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
431 posts
28 reviews
7. Re: Child friendly Centara ?

Rumps you lost me in translation I think??? I don't get it, other than the talking through the arssee part!! LMAO :)

france
Level Contributor
1,029 posts
34 reviews
8. Re: Child friendly Centara ?

There is a kids menu, ask one of the waiters .

at the same time there was usually a good variety of food on offer in the restuarants. At the cooking station ( where they prepare one of the daily choices while you wait) the just ask the chef if you prefer him to prepare the noodles/ seafood etc without added spice they will more than happily accommodate.

the kids club was excellent although my son only went there 1 or 2 times.

good selection of games arts and crafts and they try not to have the kids just sitting watching the tele.

the teen zone (above the coral bar) - was open to all when we were there (and was never busy) is really well equiped with pool/snooker /table tennis/x-box/wii and playstation although I did not see a lot of games on offer. if my son was not snorkelling/swimming thats where he would be. you should find like us that the island is very kid friendly and safe- as long as your little ones know not to go near water when you are not with them.

have a great time !! ps take enough kids factor 30+ the shop did not have a great selection for kids and was expensive.

Leeds
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
9. Re: Child friendly Centara ?

Hi

Thanks for your info, its nice to get helpful postings when you need it , looking forward to the holiday

10. Re: Child friendly Centara ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2010, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Southern Ari Atoll