We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club faru vs Summer Island Village

London
9 posts
Save Topic
Club faru vs Summer Island Village

Hi,

We are looking to visit the Maldives this November but cant decide on which resort. Also we have received conflicting information on the weather. So any help on this would be great.

Club Faru or Summer Island Village?? any suggestions on which would be better suited as we just want to chill out and enjoy the amazing beaches and snorkelling.

Thanks

H

Liverpool
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Club faru vs Summer Island Village

not been to summer island village but couldn't fault club faru... read 4 books though in 2 weeks!

manchester
Level Contributor
260 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Club faru vs Summer Island Village

Hi Han Sam,

Not been to either but have been to Meeru and Meedhuparu. We are booked into Summer Island for Xmas and New Year. We holiday in the Maldives on a budget so can only afford this * of Island. What put me off Club faru were the pictures on the review section you could see an industrial island from one part of the Island - check it out see what you think the pictures are what sold Summer Island to me.

Hope this is useful.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Club faru vs Summer Island Village

didn't experience any noise pollution or visual discomfort on faru whatsoever and after doing an island hop i found that although the other island had more to do, they were less green and a bit scorched, faru seemed to be greener, cooler and better, you'll also be glad you're located so close to male (free trip once a week) and i recommend going 1ce with a guide and again on your own... have fun wherever you go!

Liverpool
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Club faru vs Summer Island Village

also on faru, you can more or less walk out to the edge of the crater and look over the edge, will take you about an hour snorkelling and waling but it's worth it!

Liverpool
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Club faru vs Summer Island Village

also on faru, you can more or less walk out to the edge of the crater and look over the edge, will take you about an hour snorkelling and walking but it's worth it!

6. Re: Club faru vs Summer Island Village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 17:18
Get answers to your questions about North Male Atoll
Recent Conversations