We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kurumba - Toiletries

Newcastle
Level Contributor
8 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Kurumba - Toiletries

Hi,

I'm off to Kurumba in 2 weeks time & I'm slightly worried about the weight of my suitcase as only allowed 20kg. What toiletries does Kurumba provide? I read they have hairdryers, do they have shampoo, conditioner, moisturiser? Are they re-stocked daily? Many thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Kurumba Maldives
Kurumba Maldives
4,064 Reviews
Vihamanafushi
Folkestone, United...
Destination Expert
for Southern Ari Atoll, Maldives
Level Contributor
2,886 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kurumba - Toiletries

Hi

Haven't been to Kurumba but all the islands I've been supply all toiletries and hair dryers although some islands you might have to ask for dryer

regards

Doug

Mentioned in this post
Kurumba Maldives
Kurumba Maldives
4,064 Reviews
Vihamanafushi
Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
105 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kurumba - Toiletries

Not sure about moisturiser, but I can confirm that there is a plentiful supply of shampoo, conditioner and shower gel at Kurumba, and there are hairdryers.

My advice is not to take too many clothes, and shoes and fill up with suncream!

Have a lovely holiday - it is lovely there - we are off again next year.

Mentioned in this post
Kurumba Maldives
Kurumba Maldives
4,064 Reviews
Vihamanafushi
Lake District...
Level Contributor
238 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kurumba - Toiletries

Try to cut down on the clothes, cosmetics and heavy items. Put anything heavy in hand luggage if you can.

All toiletries will be re-stocked and if they aren't you only have to ask.

Have a great holiday and don't forget to write a trip report.

4. Re: Kurumba - Toiletries

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 09:16