We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wine at Huduranfushi

Suffolk uk
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Wine at Huduranfushi

Hi all,Does anyone know the situation with wine at Huduranfushi? I believe you can have wine with your meal but have to pay for it if you have a glass in the bar,as its not on the 'all inclusive' list! If we up grade to the 'super' all inclusive,will that include the wine in the bar?

I personally don't think we should have to upgrade but my wife only drinks wine! (Hic Hic!) so I guess i'll have too if thats what it takes!!

lancashire
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Wine at Huduranfushi

you can always get a glass of wine each at the end of your meals and carry them through into the bar. if you go for the super a. i. option all members of your party must pay which makes it quite expensive. davva.

ykk
england
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Wine at Huduranfushi

we were there this july, fantastic,

but yes any extra wine you have to pay for 4 dollars a glass plus 10% service charge, the waiters are really good at filling your glass up before you finish your meals to take away, but the exra is still an added expence.

we didnt up grade because if you dont drink spirits its not worthwhile , cocktails are extra also have a good holiday, its paradise

Suffolk uk
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wine at Huduranfushi

Thanks guys for your tips and advice. This will be our 4th different island but the first where you have to pay for your wine!! Strange! In your opinion,whats the snorkerling like? Is there a good reef?

4. Re: Wine at Huduranfushi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 00:20
Get answers to your questions about North Male Atoll