We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap Transient Houses in Baguio City

Which Baguio hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Topic
Cheap Transient Houses in Baguio City

Hello there!

Help needed in finding a place where we can stay for 3 days and 2 nights in Baguio City? If possible the place should be 5-10 mins walk from the Burnham park. The room should be for 2 person and our budget per room is only up to 1K (max) per night.

Appreciate your help on this!

Thanks!

Cauayan
Level Contributor
1 post
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap Transient Houses in Baguio City

You may wanna check out the new Cosfort Transient Suites. Near Victory Liner, in front of Microtel. Their suites around P900 per day. Contact 09175351494.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,981 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap Transient Houses in Baguio City

There are few inns at the back of Hotel Veniz that suits your budget and they are very near Burnham Park.

Edited: 02 January 2013, 02:50
Mandaluyong
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap Transient Houses in Baguio City

You might want to try staying at Green House for Transient , Last week we stayed there for the Panagbenga Festival, I rented the Sunflower Suite which cost 2k it already has a private bath with hot shower while my friend took the Garage mini rooms for 800 pesos but it has a communal bathroom in the lower level. I think thats the cheapest room they have appropriate for travelers in a tight budget. my girlfriend is a bit OC interms of bathroom so I go for the much expensive room.

Philippines
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheap Transient Houses in Baguio City

Hi Eynjhel,

Here's a wide list of transient houses in Baguio :)

ph.88db.com/q-Baguio%20Transient%20Houses/1/

Hope this helps!

Jess

Parañaque, Rizal...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Cheap Transient Houses in Baguio City

hello guys!

Please help me find a cheap transient or inn with good accommodation and safe to stay our budget is 350-500/night. were a couple planning to have a vacation in Baguio 3D/2N this coming November. We gladly appreciate your comments and suggestion. Hoping your fast reply. Thanks!

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
22,893 posts
1,619 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cheap Transient Houses in Baguio City

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g298445-i8545-k…

Baguio City...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Cheap Transient Houses in Baguio City

hi. can you help me find cheap apartments where my cousins can stay for about 1 month good for 6 persons? Your comments are much appreciated. . Thanks:)

8. Re: Cheap Transient Houses in Baguio City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 16 October 2013, 02:36
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
22,893 posts
1,619 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cheap Transient Houses in Baguio City

Marilyn are you recommending your place?

Tommo

10. Re: Cheap Transient Houses in Baguio City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 October 2013, 04:05