We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sorsogson Overnight Bus Times

Brisbane
Level Contributor
29 posts
Sorsogson Overnight Bus Times

Does anyone know the bus schedule for overnight buses to Sorsogson? I looked on the Victory liner website but none of the destinations are Sorgsogson - does the bus travel to somewhere else, stopping in SOrsogson. if so, what destination should I be looking for to get the schedule? I don't mind which company I go with, I just want to know which bus station to go to and what time. And also it would be good to know that there are many buses in case my first choice is already full when I arrive.

Thanks!

Mandaluyong...
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
3,756 posts
157 reviews
1. Re: Sorsogson Overnight Bus Times

Four bus companies ply the route from Manila to Sorsogon-Manila as regular transportation.

These are: JB Line Bus Company, Philtranco, CUL Transport, and AMA Transport.

www.pia.gov.ph/info/provinces/sorsogon.pdf

philippines-travel-guide.com/bus-transport-p…

As far as I know, only Philtranco has a website.

http://www.philtranco.com.ph/

Brisbane
Level Contributor
29 posts
2. Re: Sorsogson Overnight Bus Times

Thank you so much - that's very helpful!

Brisbane
Level Contributor
29 posts
3. Re: Sorsogson Overnight Bus Times

For anyone else wanting to know this info, I found out that Philtranco have only one bus per day leaving EDSA at 4.30pm. I only found this out by emailing their reservation email address which I received a surprisingly prompt reply to. They weren't answering their phone so thankfully the guy on email was fast. The bus was P900, air con, and had a toilet on board. 12 hours exactly to Sorsogon.

I wasn't able to find a phone number to contact the other companies.

4. Re: Sorsogson Overnight Bus Times

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2010, 00:18