We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Concepcion, Tarlac

Singapore
Level Contributor
109 posts
13 reviews
Concepcion, Tarlac

Hi, i decided to go to Concepcion for a day trip to visit my filipina friend house. Any idea what i can do over there? Any interesting area around the area such as a nice view for photo taking? Did asked her but she say there's nothing there except a rice field LOL

Anyone can help me with this??

Bohol Island...
Level Contributor
181 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: Concepcion, Tarlac

hi there, I hope this insight is not too late yet coz its November now, you didn't say when you're visiting Concepcion, Tarlac.

I went to Tarlac city on May this year and it was really fun at Gerona, Tarlac where they have this popular "floating" restaurant that has this Tacsiyapo wall (the Isdaan restaurant). they have good food, fun games and the wall where you throw things if you are mad at some people. hahaha! it says you can vent your anger on the wall instead of the actual persons. well, i had to throw a bowl only coz i don't have anger to a lot of people. you should try it there.

Eastern Shore of...
Level Contributor
781 posts
66 reviews
2. Re: Concepcion, Tarlac

Stay two days and climb Pinatubo

3. Re: Concepcion, Tarlac

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2010, 00:16