We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FIFA World cup

Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
FIFA World cup

Hi guys

I am happy that my team Egypt will play in Russia group during FIFA WC2018 . Will be visiting your nice city for the opening match against Uruguay. I cannot find any single hotel , all are fully booked , I have been searching the first moment after the draw so I dont know if this a real spectator or the hotel sold to hospitality companies ?

I just need a two rooms

26 replies to this topic
2 posts
11. Re: FIFA World cup

Hi! U can book a hotel "Taganskaya"Tekhnicheskaya street, 19 bld

Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
12. Re: FIFA World cup

Many thanks, how can I book ? is it available in booking .com ?

13. Re: FIFA World cup

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 February 2018, 11:42

Montevideo...
Level Contributor
70 posts
22 reviews
14. Re: FIFA World cup

Hi. I'm going to the world cup and I'll be arriving on June 14 at 2 AM. That night we spent at the Chernika hotel in Aramil.

The next day we go to Ekaterinburg.

Are there bus or trains to go from Aramil to Ekaterinburg? Which is the best way? The cheapest?

Thank you

Level Contributor
78 posts
1 review
15. Re: FIFA World cup

Aramil is a small town located 20 km south-east from the Yekaterinburg(just near its airport). There are plenty of buses and commuter trains(however the railway station Aramil is 5 km beyond the city outskirts).

I checked your hotel Chernika location-it is located on the northern outskirt of the Aramil just near the Koltsovo airport. It is VERY close to Yekaterinburg(7km from its border).

There is a construction materials market "Aramilsky privOz" just 100 meters east from your hotel. And there is a bus stop with the same name. There are two bus routs going via that stop: 001 and 185. Both of them going to KoltsOvo railway station(near the airport) from where you can continue your way to the Yekaterinburg citycenter by commuter train(27-40 minutes) or towards airport terminal(5 minutes). Trains are going frequently,timetable you can find here:

https://rasp.yandex.ru/search/?fromName=%D0%9A%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%86%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE&toName=%D0%95%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B1%D1%83%D1%80%D0%B3&fromId=s9607461&toId=c54&when=%D0%BD%D0%B0+%D0%B2%D1%81%D0%B5+%D0%B4%D0%BD%D0%B8

Intercity buses to Yekaterinburg directly are also available.They are departing from the Saint Trinity Church(Храм Святой Троицы) bus stop just near that church.

Timetable for all buses(both city buses or intercity) you can find here(use Google translator).

aramil.city/spravochnoe/raspisanie-avtobusov

Level Contributor
78 posts
1 review
16. Re: FIFA World cup

As for price-both "intercity bus" and "citybus+train" will cost no more than 100 or 150 ruble per passenger.

As for time-both will take the same-1 hour (because even if you want to board a direct intercity bus you should cross the bridge and walk 300 meters to the church-it will take the same time as interchange with a train in Koltsovo).

If you want to be less dependent from traffic jam chose "citybus+train" way.

Montevideo...
Level Contributor
70 posts
22 reviews
17. Re: FIFA World cup

Thanks.

Taxi or uber is also available? Of course more expensive, but to know differents options.

1 post
18. Re: FIFA World cup

Apartment in Yekateringburg

Price:280 euro

Dates: 20th june- 24th june.

Checkout at midnight.

Address: Ulitsa Kubysheva, 48, Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovskaya oblast’, Russia, 620026

Size: 40 square meter 2 bedrooms (1 dubbel bed, 1 sofa bed, 2 travl beds) kitchen And bathroom

Nice apartment less then 3 km from Football stadium. 5 stops with the tram (about 10 min). There is a tram-stop right outside from the apartment. The apartment is located next to a nice park with outdoor activities such as outside gym, basketball court, small football pitch and playgrounds for kids. Walking distance to supermarket (500m) and a lot of restaurant just around the corner from the apartment, including subway fast-food. (Subway fast food is located across the street from apartment). The aparment is located 2 km from centrum of Yekaterinburg.

If you are interested or have any questions? Contact Adrian Winterhof via Email: awinter14@gmail.com

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
3 posts
39 reviews
19. Re: FIFA World cup

Mostafa,

Try through the FIFA site. They have some hotel rooms during this time

Chicago, Illinois
4 posts
20. Re: FIFA World cup

Hello everyone,

I'm traveling from Rostov on Don to Yekaterinburg, what would be the best route?

Reply to: FIFA World cup
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted