We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stores in Ekaterinburg that sell Russian watches

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
141 posts
Stores in Ekaterinburg that sell Russian watches

Hi,

I'm trying to find a store in Ekaterinburg that sells Russian made watches. What I am looking for is Strela watches, does anyone know of a store that may sell them? Also interested in other Russian watches.

Also is there a place where I can convert AUD to Rubles anywhere? Having trouble finding a place that exchanges in AUD(Australian Dollar)

Thanks,

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
12,404 posts
223 reviews
1. Re: Stores in Ekaterinburg that sell Russian watches

> What I am looking for is Strela watches

Here's what I found on the net:

viptime.ru/product/…

But unfortunately the page says "out of stock"... Maybe they'll be able to find it for you or maybe you'll like some other watch they have?

The address in E-burg is Malysheva 5 (Alatyr shopping mall, ground floor).

> Also is there a place where I can convert AUD to Rubles anywhere?

Sorry, can't help with that.

I wonder if I arrived at, say, Alice Springs with rubles - what would be my chances of exchanging them for AUD? ;)

Edited: 14 October 2014, 12:20
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
141 posts
2. Re: Stores in Ekaterinburg that sell Russian watches

Thanks for this. Can I ask how you found that site? I've been looking for a while and never found that site(on google).

Hmm I'm not sure about Alice Springs(never been), but in Melbourne there are stores called Travelex and I'm sure they exchange Rubles for AUD as I saw they exchange AUD for Rubles.

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
12,404 posts
223 reviews
3. Re: Stores in Ekaterinburg that sell Russian watches

> Can I ask how you found that site?

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=windows-1251&oe=UTF-8&btnG=Google+Search&q=%EC%E0%E3%E0%E7%E8%ED%20%F7%E0%F1%EE%E2%20%F1%F2%F0%E5%EB%E0%20%E5%EA%E0%F2%E5%F0%E8%ED%E1%F3%F0%E3&gws_rd=ssl

> I've been looking for a while and never found that site(on google).

You must have been searching in English?

> I'm not sure about Alice Springs(never been), but in Melbourne there are stores called Travelex

Let me put it another way ;)

How many Australians have you met in E-burg so far?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
141 posts
4. Re: Stores in Ekaterinburg that sell Russian watches

Yeah I searched in English. Thanks a lot for that.

Can't find anymore, I will go to that store tomorrow or the next day.

Ah you're right. Thanks anyway

5. Re: Stores in Ekaterinburg that sell Russian watches

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 January 2016, 07:15