We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

relocation to dammam

Which Dammam hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
8 posts
Save Topic
relocation to dammam

Hi, I am az..will be relocating to Dammam for teaching job this september. The company offer me SAR10k, all other expenses are paid by the company including house rental, furniture expenses, provisonal school fees of SAR18k per year, medical insurance for the whole family, return tickets for whole family and 2 months paid vacation every year. Is this 10k emough for some savings and monthly expenses? I have 16 and 7 years old son that will go to international school. Can anybody advice me on this. Thank you.

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
20,230 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: relocation to dammam

Hi,

Is this 10K riyals a month ? If so, you will be able to save but how much will of course, depend on your lifestyle.

Kuala Lumpur...
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: relocation to dammam

Thank you ajay. yes it is SAR10k. I hope can save around 4k permonth. may i know monthly food expenses for 2 adults and 2 kids and how much is the moderate international school fees? they only pay sar18k per year for school fees.

Kuala Lumpur...
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: relocation to dammam

Thank you ajay. yes it is SAR10k. I hope can save around 4k permonth. may i know monthly food expenses for 2 adults and 2 kids and how much is the moderate international school fees? they only pay sar18k per year for school fees.

Kuala Lumpur...
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: relocation to dammam

Tq ajay

Kuala Lumpur...
8 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: relocation to dammam

Kuala Lumpur...
8 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: relocation to dammam

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
20,230 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: relocation to dammam

Hi,

I don't know about the school fees but I can try and find out for you. Is the 18K riyals each for your kids or for both ?

Kuala Lumpur...
8 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: relocation to dammam

18K IS for both Ajay. I know I need to top up some. Thank you so much.

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
20,230 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: relocation to dammam

The working week begins tomorrow, I can ask about the costs of schooling.

Regards, Andy.

Kuala Lumpur...
8 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: relocation to dammam

Tq ajay you are very helpful.