We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Shenzhen Airport to BW Felicity Hotel Shenzhen

singapore
Level Contributor
467 posts
25 reviews
Taxi from Shenzhen Airport to BW Felicity Hotel Shenzhen

I will be arriving in Shenzhen International Airport about 11 pm and after Immigration will and passport I expect to leave the airport by 12 midnight.

There is an airport shuttle to Shenzhen train station which cost about 20 RMB. However as I will be arriving late in the night, it will be difficult to find my way from the train station to the BW Felicity Hotel. Is it safe to take a taxi in the night from Shenzhen Airport to the Felicity Hotel?

How much would the taxi fare cost? Do I need to bargain or go by meter? All I want is to be able to arrive at my hotel safely. Appreciate any advise as this will be my first visit to Shenzhen by air.

3 replies to this topic
Shenzhen, China
Level Contributor
2,639 posts
54 reviews
1. Re: Taxi from Shenzhen Airport to BW Felicity Hotel Shenzhen

It is simpler to take the taxi from the airport, with a cost close to 200rmb. It's on the meter so no bargaining.

Taking the bus/taxi will be cheaper, but I have no idea where that hotel is, or which stop to get off so I don't know.

singapore
Level Contributor
467 posts
25 reviews
2. Re: Taxi from Shenzhen Airport to BW Felicity Hotel Shenzhen

Taxi is safe for a solo traveller in Shenzhen in the night?

Shenzhen, China
Level Contributor
2,639 posts
54 reviews
3. Re: Taxi from Shenzhen Airport to BW Felicity Hotel Shenzhen

Yes, taxi is safe at any time. Just have the hotel name and address written in Chinese.

Reply to: Taxi from Shenzhen Airport to BW Felicity Hotel Shenzhen
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted