We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xi’an Tours English Speaking Guide - Mr Lee

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
1 post
Xi’an Tours English Speaking Guide - Mr Lee

My partner and I were very lucky to meet Mr Lee. We didn't get to spend as much time with him as we would have liked, but will certainly see him again next time we are in Xi'an. He is friendly and knowledgeable. It is clear that he loves his town and knows its secrets.

He was also very accommodating when we just wanted a simple lunch and were rushed for time. I know there are a lot of English speaking guides, but I definitely recommend Mr Lee if you get the chance. We were able to contact him via email and he responded quickly. He said it was okay to give out his email, so here it is: xstravel@163.com

If you read this thread and also get to meet Mr Lee, please share your story here.

Bravo Asia Tours
Sightseeing Tours
Nanwutai Mountain
Sacred & Religious Sites
Xixi Anan
Cultural Tours
52 replies to this topic
Xi'an, China
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Xi’an Tours English Speaking Guide - Mr Lee

Excellent

Slagelse, Denmark
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
2. Re: Xi’an Tours English Speaking Guide - Mr Lee

Mr.Lee is an excellent guide because he wants we understand everything he tells about. If you do not understand what he tells about the first time then he tries in another way. We absolutely want to recommend MR. Lee.

Ruth and Roland from Denmark

Xi'an, China
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Xi’an Tours English Speaking Guide - Mr Lee

Dear Ruth and Roland:

I know our time is rushed only have a day tour to Mt Hua...Very very much appreciated you can take cable car onto one of Holy summits, at least! Very happy you enjoyed the gorgeous Mantain view in a it mist....Hope that will last a lifetime....

Regards

Lee

Hong Kong, China
1 post
1 review
4. Re: Xi’an Tours English Speaking Guide - Mr Lee

Mr Lee was an excellent guide. His knowledge and passion for his local area was second to none. This made the day very special for us and we would recommend him with no hesitation. Thank you again Mr Lee for a wondeful time that we will never forget.

Helen and Graham Ayers, UK

Xi'an, China
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: Xi’an Tours English Speaking Guide - Mr Lee

Hello Helen and Graham Ayers:

Wow! Thank you very much for your high recommendation,which give me a great confidence to serve better and let people know better....I will continue to be very considerate and share experience to people who can find me here!

Okay to give out my Email address and my wechat and cell num....

Remember your face clearly and miss time spent with you in Xi’an!

Regards

Ozoir-la-Ferriere...
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
6. Re: Xi’an Tours English Speaking Guide - Mr Lee

Lee did a wonderful job of introducing us to Xi’an. His knowlege of the history of Xi’an makes the visit all the more interesting. He was able to answer all of our questions about the Qin and Han dynasties. Before visiting the archeological site Lee took us to a very enjoyable “typical” tea house where we ate local noodles and Chinese hamburgers. The food was very good .The story of the terracotta soldiers comes alive by his telling. My husband and I throughly enjoyed our visit of Xi’an with Lee.

Xi'an, China
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
7. Re: Xi’an Tours English Speaking Guide - Mr Lee

Great

Xi'an, China
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
8. Re: Xi’an Tours English Speaking Guide - Mr Lee

Visit of Terracota warriors went very smoothly thanks to Mr. Li. It seems that getting tickets could have been a headache but Mr. Li managed to make it easier than what it should have been. His English is very decent, he is very kind to us. His explanations were mostly very clear and quite complete.

Batemans Bay...
3 posts
9. Re: Xi’an Tours English Speaking Guide - Mr Lee

We visiting Xi'an in September 2017 and Lee was our guide for our family for one day and took us to Banpo Museum and the Terracotta Warriors. Lee was very genuine and enthusiastic, and his love for Xi'an and showing tourists around really showed through. Lee paid particular attention to involving the kids and helping them understand some of the history.

Lee has good English skills and was able to help translate very well. For instance, we have a daughter with caeliac disease, and Lee was very understanding and helpful in making sure restaurant staff ensured the dishes were gluten free.

We wish we had more time in Xi'an to explore, what a wonderful place.

Singapore, Singapore
5 posts
1 review
10. Re: Xi’an Tours English Speaking Guide - Mr Lee

Mr Lee made our day in Xi'an with his passionate sharing on the rich history and culture. Definitely a guide you should call upon when you go to Xi'an. Thank you for bringing us around.

Edited: 17 April 2018, 05:07
Reply to: Xi’an Tours English Speaking Guide - Mr Lee
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted