We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The fastest way from N-22 Kyobashi to Itami,Osaka airport

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
11 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
The fastest way from N-22 Kyobashi to Itami,Osaka airport

Hi, am traveling to Osaka on Sept 19 to26th. And does the 7 Elevens ATMs use co-op for banking withdraws?

And when I leave for the Domestic airport for Osaka Itami from my hotel APA Hotel Osaka-Tanimachi. Which is the fastest way. And when I get to Tokyo Haneda, what is the fastest way to Tokyo Narita? Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Osaka
Osaka
Osaka Prefecture, Japan
APA Hotel Osaka Tanimachi
APA Hotel Osaka Tanimachi
125 Reviews
Osaka, Japan
Tokyo
Tokyo
Tokyo Prefecture, Japan
Narita
Narita
Chiba Prefecture, Japan
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
11,403 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The fastest way from N-22 Kyobashi to Itami,Osaka airport

Just out of interest..are you flying Itami-Haneda, and then wanting to go to Narita Airport on the same day?

If that's the case I would strongly recommend just buying an Itama-Narita direct flight. There are several per day.

Mentioned in this post
Narita
Narita
Chiba Prefecture, Japan
2. Re: The fastest way from N-22 Kyobashi to Itami,Osaka airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2014, 01:19