We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is klia2 safe??

Nilai, Malaysia
1 post
Save Topic
is klia2 safe??

I am very concerned about the current state of klia2. oil pipe leaks now?

i saw the image of the current work at klia2, it is scary!

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
7,112 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: is klia2 safe??

You should be more worried if they weren't doing the work to repair the undergound pipeline that caused the problem nearly four weeks ago

2. Re: is klia2 safe??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 November 2015, 23:05
Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
11,768 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: is klia2 safe??

This is a very amusing question.

I just flew via KLIA2 on Friday. My flight was 7am and I was there at 5am. I can tell you it looks like a shopping mall with an attached runway on a weekend, given the large crowds at the airport.

It is a very very very very busy airport. The leaking underground pipe is not something to be worried about.

You should probably worry about the 10 terrorists that appear in the news and where are they going to strike next.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
63 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: is klia2 safe??

Don't worry about the state of the tarmac. Worry more about your state of exhaustion by the time you have finished the long trek from your plane to the escape hatch!

5. Re: is klia2 safe??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 December 2016, 00:16