We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa resort not far from KL

Which Kuala Lumpur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Spa resort not far from KL

Hello,

I'm planning a quick getaway with a girlfriend to KL for a week or so. We'd love to spend a 2-3 nights at a resort to relax and have some spa treatments before spending the next 3-4 days staying in the centre of the city to hit the shops.

I know where to stay in the city, but hoping to get a recommendation on nice resorts that are a reasonable driving distance from the centre of KL? I've seen Avani Sepang come up in my searches, am I on the right track?

Thanks!

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur, Macau, Hong Kong
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Spa resort not far from KL

G'day,

yep, or Cyberview Resort and Spa

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spa resort not far from KL

Thanks for that! Looks great

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
11,541 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spa resort not far from KL

Sepang Gold Coast

malaysia
Level Contributor
222 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spa resort not far from KL

You may check out The Club Saujana Resort located near Subang Airport. It is about 45-60 mins drive by car from KL.

The environment is serene nature with nice landscape garden. In the morning, you may hear bird chirping and you might see squirrels. They do have a spa for face and body treatments.

I have been to both Avani Sepang and Saujana. One of the difference is sea view for Avani. Also room size is very big but less luxury. Saujana is garden view and smaller room with more luxury.

Post #3, Sepang Gold Coast is now known as Avani Sepang due to new management takeover.

5. Re: Spa resort not far from KL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 November 2016, 00:17