We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Road works in KL

Which Kuala Lumpur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cumbria
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Road works in KL

Hi

I have been coming to KL a lot for the last 7 years but on the last two visits there was huge road works between Bintang Walk and Bukit Bintang.

Could someone advise if these are now finished or if there are any more around the golden Triangle.

I am planning to visit again on April but not if they are not finished

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
6,838 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Road works in KL

It is not roadworks; it is the construction of a new underground MRT line. Scheduled for operation in 2017.

Cumbria
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Road works in KL

I am very sorry for my inaccuracies.

Maybe just give it a miss next year.

Thanks

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
6,838 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Road works in KL

No worries, but bear in mind that there is always construction in one form or another going on in KL.

Once the MRT line 1 construction is completed in 2017, work will commence on MRT line 2, which will skirt the KLCC area on the eastern side.

4. Re: Road works in KL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 November 2016, 01:17