We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Journey from KLCC to Batu 3 Shah Alam.

Which Kuala Lumpur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
5 posts
Save Topic
Journey from KLCC to Batu 3 Shah Alam.

Hello!

I will be leaving for KL on 14Dec.

I like to know the total time taken and how do I go about by train to travel from KLCC to Batu 3 SHAH ALAM?

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
6,879 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Journey from KLCC to Batu 3 Shah Alam.

LRT from KLCC to KL Sentral. Then take the KTM Komuter train from KL Sentral to Batu Tiga.

Singapore, Singapore
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Journey from KLCC to Batu 3 Shah Alam.

Thanks a million!!!!! :-)

Singapore, Singapore
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Journey from KLCC to Batu 3 Shah Alam.

Hi, just realise that I can also take the train via the Kelana Jaya LRT kind from KLCC all the way to SubangJaya stn and then transfer to KTM Komuter to Bath Tiga which is one stop away. Correct me if I am wrong. Thanks.

Singapore, Singapore
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Journey from KLCC to Batu 3 Shah Alam.

Hi, just realise that I can also take the train via the Kelana Jaya LRT kind from KLCC all the way to SubangJaya stn and then transfer to KTM Komuter to Bath Tiga which is one stop away. Correct me if I am wrong. Thanks.

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur, Macau, Hong Kong
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Journey from KLCC to Batu 3 Shah Alam.

Hi,

re post 3 (and duplicate #4)- the LRT (kelana Jaya line) terminates at Kelana Jaya LRT station (and not Subang Jaya )-- Subang Jaya is KTM Kommuter station and NOT LRT station.

The link has NOT been established yet viz. Kelana Jaya to Subang Jaya--under future development.

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
6,879 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Journey from KLCC to Batu 3 Shah Alam.

You cannot take the LRT to Subang Jaya yet as the LRT extension from Kelana Jaya to Subang Jaya is still under construction and scheduled to be completed 1st quarter of next year.

Shah Alam, Malaysia
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Journey from KLCC to Batu 3 Shah Alam.

Hi, make sure you look at the KTM train timetable.. all the best!

Shah Alam, Malaysia
Level Contributor
19 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Journey from KLCC to Batu 3 Shah Alam.

I'm not too keen on taking the KTM, the waiting hours are long and it can be jammed packed. The easiest way is just take the LRT from KLCC to Kelana Jaya and just grab a taxi to batu 3 or wherever u need to go.

Kelana Jaya - Batu 3 by taxi is only 10-15 mins drive.

9. Re: Journey from KLCC to Batu 3 Shah Alam.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 November 2016, 00:17