We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Faru - just booked for Christmas

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Club Faru - just booked for Christmas

Just booked 2 weeks at Club Faru - flying from Manchester on Christmas Day.............. can't wait!!!

Anybody going on the same day??

Flecky

Liverpool
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Faru - just booked for Christmas

if you don't mind my asking how muc h did itt cost and where did you book it?

manchester
Level Contributor
260 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Faru - just booked for Christmas

We are flying out Xmas day as well with FC with upgraded flights. But we are going to summer Island.

manchester
Level Contributor
260 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Club Faru - just booked for Christmas

BYT did you get and answer from Flecky ?

Liverpool
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Club Faru - just booked for Christmas

not yet... i read what you wrote on another board, having trouble getting the maldives cheap. when we went out in october we paid 1200 each, although a few couples we met had paid 800... wonderin if you have any secret links?!

manchester
Level Contributor
260 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Club Faru - just booked for Christmas

You will always paymore at Xmas and new year and the FC flights have just increased in price as well. Oct is about one of the most resonable times to go on the money front.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Club Faru - just booked for Christmas

Hi, sorry for not replying but I've only just checked for any replies. We've paid £1200 too but I have noticed the price has gone up a bit on FC website.

We flew to Kenya with FC in May and their planes are brilliant - personally I'd say it's not worth the money upgrading (unless you're very tall)!!! There's loads of room and for a fiver you can upgrade your entertaining package to the same as the upgraded seats. Mind you, the cheap seats still get food with plastic cutlery!!!

We can't wait to go.... we've been to Cyprus for the last two years but it's been quite cold....

Bye for now

Flecky x

7. Re: Club Faru - just booked for Christmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 17:18