We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Male hotel with private beach access

Level Contributor
24 posts
Male hotel with private beach access

I am planning to visit Maldives with my wife for 5 nights.

Please advise me if you know any good hotel in Male city with private beach access, so that I would enjoy city and beach both.

Cardiff, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
2,478 posts
24 reviews
1. Re: Male hotel with private beach access

Hi Muhammad,

Male is most definitely not a holiday/beach destination, it's an extremely busy and densely built up island - google some photos and you'll quickly see this.

If you could share your budget for your trip with us (excluding international airfares) and an indication of when you wish to travel it may be possible to make some suggestions for you.

Male
Level Contributor
1,136 posts
2. Re: Male hotel with private beach access

Hello and welcome to the forum. There aren't any hotels in Male with private beach access because there aren't any beaches in Male. [Ok, yes there's the 'artificial beach' in Male but as its name implies . . . ]

As Placitasgirl says, Male isn't considered a place to holiday. If you'd like to see it, you can arrange for a guide to show you everything and this tour takes two or three hours.

Kat

Bologna, Italy
2 posts
3. Re: Male hotel with private beach access

Hello all,

I would like to visit the Maldives during New Year's time with my boyfriend this year. I am on a 500-600 euro budget and knowing that there is a minimum stay during this time, we were planning a 7-night trip. We are looking for something simple (no fancy restaurants or crazy NYE parties/expectations). Mostly, we would like to have a decent accomadation (primarily that it is clean) with possible beach access, seeing how everything else might require a ferry/speedboat drive. As for activies, we would be interested in snorkling and kayaking.

Is there an island that you would recommend? Also, how expensive are the Maldives if you were to pay for your own food and transportation (so if you hotel/guest house does not offer food with your accomadation)?

Thank you very much for your reply,

Jovana

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
15,436 posts
23 reviews
4. Re: Male hotel with private beach access

is that 500-600 euros - roughly 540 - 650$ per night ? per person or each ?

2 posts
5. Re: Male hotel with private beach access

That would be 500-600 euros per night for the 7 night stay.

Male
Level Contributor
1,136 posts
6. Re: Male hotel with private beach access

Dear Jovana

You're posting different messages on different threads which is confusing. It would be better for you to start a new discussion rather than asking your questions in the middle of someone else's conversation. Just a suggestion.

In this thread you're saying your budget is EUR500 - 600 per night but in another thread you say this is your budget for the week.

Kat

7. Re: Male hotel with private beach access

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2017, 01:15