We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 days / 3 nights from Sri Lanka

London
Level Contributor
365 posts
104 reviews
4 days / 3 nights from Sri Lanka

We are thinking of having 4 days at the end of our 11days in Sri Lanka in Maldives (so 5 days Sri Lanka then 4 days Maldives)..

my question is if we fly into Male where would be the best place to go to in terms of relaxing holiday accommodation / resort / town from Male? closeby i guess is the pre-requite as we are using time travelling already!

London
Level Contributor
365 posts
104 reviews
1. Re: 4 days / 3 nights from Sri Lanka

EDIT to my post! I thought i could only fly to Male from Sri Lanka but this is not the case... Where would you recommend i fly into which is close to a holiday destination??

Male
Level Contributor
1,136 posts
2. Re: 4 days / 3 nights from Sri Lanka

Not sure I understand your question. If you're asking which other destinations you can fly to from Sri Lanka, it would be probably be better to ask in the Sri Lanka forum than the Maldives one. Sri Lankan Airlines fly to hundreds of destinations.

There are several flights a day from Colombo to Male and it's about an hour's flying time. Not sure that there are any closer places than that.

Kat

Folkestone, United...
Destination Expert
for Southern Ari Atoll, Maldives
Level Contributor
2,886 posts
10 reviews
3. Re: 4 days / 3 nights from Sri Lanka

Hi

Male is the main airport because it's the capital city and has the most flights and the greatest number of nearby resorts. You can fly to Gan but much less frequency and choice and very few resorts

Regards

Dpug

4. Re: 4 days / 3 nights from Sri Lanka

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2017, 00:16
Get answers to your questions about Male
Recent Conversations