We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Allentown to Philadelphia near Federal court house?

Allentown...
Level Contributor
97 posts
16 reviews
Bus from Allentown to Philadelphia near Federal court house?

I have a Jury duty coming up soon down in Philadelphia at the federal court house. Yea I know they have a federal courthouse in Allentown but they still send Allentown people all the way to Philly... Years ago someone told me that there was a bus from Allentown that has a stop right in front of the court house. Online searches are not finding results near 601 Market Street. Does anyone know if a bus company has a route from Allentown that drops off near 601 Market Street in Philly?

Level Contributor
165 posts
1. Re: Bus from Allentown to Philadelphia near Federal court house?

Bieber Tourways runs from Allentown to Philadelphia. They use the Greyhound Terminal @ 10th & Filbert, 4 1/2 blocks from the Federal Courthouse. (800) 243-2374 or biebertourways.com

Allentown...
Level Contributor
49 posts
363 reviews
2. Re: Bus from Allentown to Philadelphia near Federal court house?

Bieber is the only game in town for service between the Lehigh Valley and Philadelphia.

Coopersburg...
Destination Expert
for Allentown
Level Contributor
647 posts
207 reviews
3. Re: Bus from Allentown to Philadelphia near Federal court house?

I know this is an older post, but I had federal jury duty a couple of years ago and took the train into Philly from Lansdale. I prefer the train as it doesn't have to deal with rush hour (or any hour) traffic. If you get off at Market Street east, you are just a couple of blocks from the courthouse. And if you don't get picked (I didn't) then you can have lunch at Reading Terminal market before heading back.

4. Re: Bus from Allentown to Philadelphia near Federal court house?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2017, 13:18