We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Gift

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
179 posts
Save Topic
Wedding Gift

Hello TA Members,

I need to send a wedding gift to SC. Can you tell me of some local stores that I can find online to order a gift for delivery or purchase a gift card??

Thanks,

susanne

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston, South Carolina, Telluride
Level Contributor
11,066 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding Gift

Do you want something actually in Aiken or a large dept store (such as Dillard's) that would be near by?

Ridgewood, New...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
8,706 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding Gift

If the couple have an online gift registry, that is your best option.

Lots of couples register with big stores that have online presence. Check on www.theknot.com to see if your bride and groom have their gift registries listed there ... or ask a family member where to locate the registry.

As a former mother-of-the-bride, I guarantee that wedding couples most appreciate getting gifts from their chosen list or gift cards from their chosen merchants.

3. Re: Wedding Gift

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 November 2010, 02:37
Get answers to your questions about Aiken