We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emdoc relocation company

Which Curitiba hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Japan
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Emdoc relocation company

Hi , I will move to Curitiba and I would like to have your opinion about Emdoc company. We would like to visit the houses or apartments in the safety places and they didn't show us any interesting thing. We are a family with three kids and we would like to leave in a safety place.

i was living before in Germany, France and USA.

Please, if you know the good relocation company please let me know. We would like to find a good house before August!

Thank you,

Ethel

Brasil
Destination Expert
for Curitiba, New York City
Level Contributor
869 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Emdoc relocation company

Ethel,

Actually I do not know this company, but I made a quick research in the internet, in Brazilian websites, and I did not find anything against it. They say in their website (http://www.emdoc.com/index.php) that they are almost 25 years in the market.

However, I could advice you on the best neighbourhoods in Curitiba for you to rent an apartment – Batel, Bigorrilho, Champagnat and Mercês. There’s also the option of renting a house in a condominium – Alphaville – which is in the greater Curitiba.

Your profile says that you are from Japan, perhaps it could be a good idea to get in touch with the Brazilian Association of Japonese Culture and Social Assistence - contato@bunkyo.org.br

Bem-vindo ao Brasil e a Curitiba

Edited: 22 June 2011, 13:20
2. Re: Emdoc relocation company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 15:19