We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 days in llha grande

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
384 posts
25 reviews
2 days in llha grande

Need help to plan 2 days at llha Grande:

Day1 :

Reach Island at 10 AM - hoping someone picks us from airport at 8 AM or before.

Tour 1 - Lagoa Verde (Green Lagoon)Lagoa Azul (Blue Laggon) Praia do Amor, Saco do Ceu: Camiranga Beach

========

Day 2 : Tour 2 - Cataguás Island: ; Botinas Islands; Gipoia Island: Dentist's Beach ;Piedade Beach:

Ferry anytime after 4:30 PM and head to Copa beach

Do you have any suggestion on tour companies for each day?

I want to cover Lopes Mendes Beach, How can I incorporate it in my plan?

Feel free to help me to move things around.

Am I missing anything important on island?

Shall I take only 1 tour and do something local on first day?

We like to explore places; don't like chilling on beach for long - maybe 2 hrs is good for us; I can't swim but my bro can swim; hiking; nature lovers; etc.

Thanks

D

3 replies to this topic
Petropolis, RJ
Level Contributor
777 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: 2 days in llha grande

It's clear that you don't have real notions about Ilha Grande.

First you have to be 8AM already in Conceição do Jacareí.

Here you can have more notions about schedules and they also provide transfers.

ilhagrande.com.br/como-chegar/…

I really doubt about the viability of this plan. good luck!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
384 posts
25 reviews
2. Re: 2 days in llha grande

Thanks for your feedback. Yes - I have emailed them and waiting for their response.

What do you think of following:

our updated plan is to cover on day 1 from 1 to 6 PM -

Lopes Mendes Beach 5k reviews

Aventureiro Beach 994 reviews

Feticeira Beach and Waterfall on the eastern side of the island

day 2 - Tour 1 - Lagoa Verde (Green Lagoon)Lagoa Azul (Blue Laggon) Praia do Amor, Saco do Ceu: Camiranga Beach and leave for Rio at 4:30 Pm

D

Birmingham, United...
3 posts
3. Re: 2 days in llha grande

We organised our transfer from Galeāo airport to Ilha Grande via Conceição de Jacareí with Prime Tour Transfer. We travelled as a family of two adults and one 2-year-old baby. They were attentive and helpful through the booking process and outbound transfer was done on time and safely with a baby chair as we requested. We paid the whole transfer price in cash at the end of the transfer. I should have asked for a receipt, I’m afraid I did not. Unfortunately returning from Ilha Grande to Conceição de Jacareí we found out the driver did not have the baby chair to drive back to Galeāo airport. We (ourselves, the driver and other local agencies) tried to ring and message our Prime Tour contact names Vitor many times to resolve the issue. Unfortunately our calls were not answered. After one hour trying to do so we had to organise a local taxi with a baby chair to drive us back safely and lawfully. Although Vitor had called their driver before the taxi arrived he did not explain what had gone wrong or at least had the decency to speak to us. In fact, 4 days have gone now and he has yet contacted us to apologise. Although we had additional costs with the taxi, we have been more frustrated by the lack of professionalism and respect by the company and Vitor for not assisting us in resolving the issue we had which was related to returning safely to our final destination. For this reason, we do not recommend Prime Tour Transfer.

Reply to: 2 days in llha grande
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted