We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rio - carnival.net company problem

United States
Level Contributor
142 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Rio - carnival.net company problem

I AM IN on cruise ship. will arrive in Rio on Thursday. BOUGHT CARNIVAL TICKETS FROM RIO-CARNIVAL.NET in july. I asked for delivery on a particular date to our hotel. they e mailed me a different date, one too early, even before I check into my hotel. I replied on 25 February to confirm the correct date I need. I am willing to pay extra for private delivery. I cannot get a response. these tickets are pre paid. Can anyone help me to contact them by telephone? This is no such contact on their web site.

Salvador, BA
Level Contributor
8,202 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Rio - carnival.net company problem

Why not just call your hotel and ask them to receive the tickets and hold them for you?

United States
Level Contributor
142 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rio - carnival.net company problem

must accept them in person. need a telephone number in rio now. no one else needs to reply except those who can help me find this company´s officr.

memphis
Level Contributor
386 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Rio - carnival.net company problem

who would want to help you with that attitude?

Salvador, BA
Level Contributor
8,202 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Rio - carnival.net company problem

I found the phone number, but I concur with detrix

Edited: 01 March 2011, 11:37
Charlotte
Level Contributor
207 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Rio - carnival.net company problem

try this....

rio-carnival.net/samba_parade/sambaparadetic…

this is their partner site and there is a phone number on their site...perhaps they can give you the number you need...click on the link....you really need to calm down and be nicer especially when you need help

Edited: 01 March 2011, 11:59
Charlotte
Level Contributor
207 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Rio - carnival.net company problem

click the link where is says

Rio Carnival Package 2011 once you click on the first link

4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Rio - carnival.net company problem

We are having problems with them too our tickets were supposed to be delivered today and they never came. No replies to our e-mail and we finally found a phone number but it was hidden on the privacy page. If anyone has received tickets from them please let me know we pre-paid and arranged delivery months ago so I am worried now that we have not heard from them!

4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Rio - carnival.net company problem

We are having problems with them too our tickets were supposed to be delivered today and they never came. No replies to our e-mail and we finally found a phone number but it was hidden on the privacy page. If anyone has received tickets from them please let me know we pre-paid and arranged delivery months ago so I am worried now that we have not heard from them!

Salvador, BA
Level Contributor
8,202 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Rio - carnival.net company problem

Reports about past years seem to indicate that, despite this type of problem that sets some people off in panic mode, they will deliver in time for purchasers to get to the event.

The fact that the phone number is not on the English language contact page, as it is elsewhere, suggests to me that they don't have English speakers, or enough of them, to answer questions/complaints/panicked inquiries.

4 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Rio - carnival.net company problem

Well we spent all day yesterday (the first day of our honeymoon) trying to find these people. The phone was never answered and neither were our e-mails, so we went to the address on the website. The address is a financial business, so they sent us somewhere else but that wasn't the right one either. Finally we got someone on the phone and they told us they had no record of our ticket purchase. We e-mailed them all of the payment confirmation and vouchers (which they sent to us in the first place) and we heard nothing back. We have multiple communications from them both through e-mail and on their website which confirm the purchase and that they should have been delivered yesterday. Finally 3 hours later we called them again and they told us that they had "found our tickets" and thanked us for pointing out the problem. They said the tickets would be delivered at 10 am today but we will be on a tour then so I asked to have them delivered last night, the man said yes and when I asked what time he hung up on me!!! We have still not received any tickets or communication from this man. (He speaks perfect English) I have asked several times for the address of the company and they refuse to provide it. We spent an entire day and over $100 trying to find these people, and they treated us like we were the problem, they acted like they were doing us some big favor by finding our reservation, no apology, nothing. We will try again today and then phone the police and credit card company to report fraud. These people are scam artists, my husband and I waited for 6 months after our wedding to take this honeymoon just so we could see the Carnival and now it looks like we might miss it. We are devastated and appalled at how these people have treated us.