We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat from Battembang to Siem Reap

Nelson, New Zealand
Level Contributor
18 posts
9 reviews
Boat from Battembang to Siem Reap

Any updates please on river level for boat trip to Siem Reap in the next few days? Also cost $US and comfort? Had enough of hard planks? If not any other transport recommendations and cost? Many thanks for your time.

Belgium
Level Contributor
179 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Boat from Battembang to Siem Reap

I'm in Battambang now ,

Price is around 20$ a person and because the waterlevel isn't. Very high it can take longer then 7 hours ..

I bought a busticket to Siem Reap for 6$ , around 3 1/2 - 4 hours by bus

Edited: 02 July 2017, 09:54
Belgium
Level Contributor
179 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Boat from Battembang to Siem Reap

I'm in Battambang now ,

Price is around 20$ a person and because the waterlevel isn't. Very high it can take longer then 7 hours ..

I bought a busticket to Siem Reap for 6 € , around 3 1/2 - 4 hours by bus

puerto princesa
Level Contributor
7,501 posts
447 reviews
3. Re: Boat from Battembang to Siem Reap

I was there in March and the price is $20. I was thinking of returning to SR by boat but because of low water levels i decided against it. I heard that it can be very crowded and if you sit on the roof it can be very hot or very wet.

Nelson, New Zealand
Level Contributor
18 posts
9 reviews
4. Re: Boat from Battembang to Siem Reap

Thankyou so much.

Nelson, New Zealand
Level Contributor
18 posts
9 reviews
5. Re: Boat from Battembang to Siem Reap

Thanks so much.

6. Re: Boat from Battembang to Siem Reap

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2018, 00:17