We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to hire a car

London, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
50 reviews
Where to hire a car

Will be in Bol for a week at the beginning of June and would like to hire a car for a day or two to explore the island. Car needs to be big enough for 2 adults and 2 small children. Does anyone know of any rental forms either in Bol, or even on Brac. Don't really want to hire in Split abs have to bring it over on the ferry etc because that would change our plans how we would get back at the end of our holiday.

3 replies to this topic
Sarajevo, Bosnia...
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik, Split, Cavtat, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Sarajevo, Mostar, Zagreb
Level Contributor
8,596 posts
522 reviews
1. Re: Where to hire a car

In Bol you have just one company listed, but there are others in other Brac island towns too:

www.visitbrac.com/tours.php…

Cross Plains...
Level Contributor
139 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: Where to hire a car

In August 2017, my friends and I (4 adults) rented a small SUV from Tour de Brac. They are located in Bol. I arranged to have them meet us at the ferry port in Supetar and drive us to Bol, where we were staying for a few nights. The car rental worked out perfect for us and they were easy to work with. We left them with the car the day we left on a ferry from Bol to Dubrovnik. Here's a link to their FB page with all the contact info - https://www.facebook.com/tourdebrac/

London, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
50 reviews
3. Re: Where to hire a car

Thank you. I've got in touch with them through the link you posted

V helpful.

Reply to: Where to hire a car
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bol
Recent Conversations