We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hvar Catamaran/Ferry Trouble

London, United...
1 post
Hvar Catamaran/Ferry Trouble

Hi,

I land in Split at 1:00pm and would like to visit Hvar for a night before travelling up to Zadar the next evening.

I have been looking at catamaran and ferry timetables but can't seem to make sense out of it, are there catamarans running after 1pm?

Thanks in advance

Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
3,581 posts
44 reviews
21. Re: Hvar Catamaran/Ferry Trouble

since there's been too much complication here, some info re. transportation from Split to Hvar town on Hvar island by catamaran in summer season. the ride or sail takes 1 hr:

SPLIT to HVAR - EVERY DAY:

Jadrolinija: departures at 11.30 AND at 15.00 (on Tuesdays it takes 1.40 hrs due to a stop in Milna on Brač island).

Krilo: departures at 17.00

HVAR to SPLIT - EVERY DAY:

Jadrolinija: departures at 06.35 (except on Sundays at 09.15) AND at 13.45

Krilo: departures at 07.45

see

jadrolinija.hr/pdfs/9603A.ljeto.2013.e.pdf

www.jadrolinija.hr/pdfs/9604.2013.ljeto.e.pdf

http://www.krilo.hr/en/sailing_schedule.html

Edited: 09 June 2013, 23:52
Jelsa, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Hvar
Level Contributor
3,301 posts
6 reviews
22. Re: Hvar Catamaran/Ferry Trouble

As travelling via Stari Grad ferry+bus takes too much time for someone wanting to make a daytrip to Hvar and the ctamarans are mostly timed to suit the island inhabitants travelling to Split for many reasons and returning the same day, my suggestion is to buy a daytrip from Split ,offered at each corner in Split.

23. Re: Hvar Catamaran/Ferry Trouble

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2014, 02:17
Get answers to your questions about Hvar
Recent Conversations