We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walk from Laguna Parentium Hotel to Porec

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
231 posts
19 reviews
Walk from Laguna Parentium Hotel to Porec

I've been thinking of booking at the Laguna Parentium Hotel. My husband and I like walking and wondered if someone could tell us what the walk is like to Porec (e.g are there paths or do you have to walk near main roads, etc)

I'd be grateful for any help.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Walk from Laguna Parentium Hotel to Porec

There is a coastal path through the pine trees, depending how fast you walk it will take between 35-45 minutes.There are also mini Noddy trains from outside Parentium to edge of Porec which take 20 minutes or so.

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
231 posts
19 reviews
2. Re: Walk from Laguna Parentium Hotel to Porec

Thank you.

Belgrade, Serbia
Level Contributor
2,027 posts
3. Re: Walk from Laguna Parentium Hotel to Porec

There's basically a path up north to all the way to Umag and down south... ok, perhaps not exactly Pula, but at least to Vrsar and Lim channel. You might also be wondering what it looks like so I will link you my real-time HD movies. The short ones, with links to the full if you're interested. This one is from Vrsar to Poreč (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h4gEiQ-KJ4) and this one from Poreč up north to Punta Busuja cove (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v0co6b0Bs0) I will soon be uploading movies from my Rovinj - Vrsar exploration (Lim channel included) and then also Novigrad to Umag (coastal ride, I've already uploaded the road one). And do note that I was mostly just going through not exploring all the options. So, if walking is what you like, you will not be disappointed. And it doesn't even have to be along the coast. Again, I haven't uploaded that movie yet, but just after leaving Poreč, at a place called Varvari, there are paths and unpaved roads which you can follow... all over. Perhaps to Baderna village like I did (only, going the opposite way, INTO Poreč).

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
231 posts
19 reviews
4. Re: Walk from Laguna Parentium Hotel to Porec

Thank you very much for the links to the videos. I found them very interesting.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
Level Contributor
13,575 posts
97 reviews
5. Re: Walk from Laguna Parentium Hotel to Porec

I answered your question in a detailed private message on the 2nd January. Did you receive my reply?

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
231 posts
19 reviews
6. Re: Walk from Laguna Parentium Hotel to Porec

I hadn't seen your reply until now as I didn't think of looking at prvate messages. I've seen all your reports and photos and found them vey interesting. I have looked both Porec and Rovinj but, in balance, think the Laguna Parentium hotel looks better. The hotel I looked at in Rovinj was more central but the reviews weren't so good.

Thank you again for your help.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
Level Contributor
13,575 posts
97 reviews
7. Re: Walk from Laguna Parentium Hotel to Porec

No problem. In the hotel review section if you click on the link "ask xxxxx about hotel xxxx" like you did with me this is a private message. If someone replies you will see a 1, 2 etc (if you've received more than one) on the top right hand corner of the page by your trip advisor name. If you click on your name followed by messages you will see your in-box. The unread message is in bold, once opened you can also reply to the private message by clicking "reply". You can also send new ones by clicking on the persons name followed by "send messages" providing the person has agreed to receive them. May find this useful for the future.

Enjoy Croatia!

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
231 posts
19 reviews
8. Re: Walk from Laguna Parentium Hotel to Porec

Tnanks

9. Re: Walk from Laguna Parentium Hotel to Porec

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2018, 00:16
Get answers to your questions about Porec
Recent Conversations