We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson rooms

Hereford, United...
Level Contributor
118 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Thomson rooms

Hi all has anyone booked the laguna parentium hotel through thomson and what rooms are you given and is the upgrade to a garden view worth the money

Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
672 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomson rooms

Why not book the hotel directly? Then you'd know what sort of room you'd get. Lots of airlines flying to Croatia.

Mentioned in this post
Croatia
Croatia
Europe
Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
Level Contributor
13,039 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomson rooms

I booked with Thomson's and stayed in the Laguna Parentium last year. I paid extra for the sea view room & had a great view of the pool and the sea in the background. Worth the extra cost in my opinion. See my trip report and photos for further information:-

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g562…

"Why not book the hotel directly?"

I would imagine the OP is flying out of Bristol as he / she lives in Hereford. There is only one direct flight with Thomson's to Pula as far as I am aware so choices are limited. Sometimes it is not possible to book a flight only so you have to book a package. If a flight only price is available the prices and usually expensive and it usually works out cheaper to book to a package.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Parentium Plava Laguna
Hotel Parentium Plava...
552 Reviews
Porec, Croatia
Bristol
Bristol
England, UK
Pula
Pula
Istria, Croatia
South Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
741 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomson rooms

Jet2 also do a package trip to this hotel. We booked a seaview room and it was cheaper than Thomson.

U.K
Level Contributor
154 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomson rooms

We have booked for next year with Thomsons and upgraded to a Garden View ,but really wanted a Sea-View ,we have since discovered that Thomsons have had their allocation of Sea-view Rooms so are unable to Book a Sea-view through them.

I have no idea what the Garden view rooms are like or even where they face,apart from the obvious Garden (where ever that maybe?)

Have you booked through the High Street or did you book online with Thomsons?

Edited: 10 December 2016, 10:11
5. Re: Thomson rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 December 2017, 00:15
Get answers to your questions about Porec