We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

holiday to Rabac

Thatcham England
Level Contributor
19 posts
8 reviews
holiday to Rabac

Were thinking of booking a holiday to Rabac with Travelsphere. In their information they mention optional excursions to Vencie. Plostojna Caves and Plitvic, has anyone done these and what are the approximate costs?

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
Level Contributor
13,535 posts
97 reviews
1. Re: holiday to Rabac

I would contact Travelsphere and ask them. It is extremely unlikely you will find someone on this forum who has been on the tour and knows the prices. Also a possibility the prices have increased this year compared to last year. Good luck!

Thatcham England
Level Contributor
19 posts
8 reviews
2. Re: holiday to Rabac

Thanks for your comment it is appreciated. I have sent an e mail t Travelspshere but didn't get a reply. I guess I'll have to phone them.

Dungarvan, Ireland
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
3. Re: holiday to Rabac

i wouldn't bother booking through the travel agent , there are plenty places down at the habour to book Venice, dolphin watching , boat trips etc. can;t remember price of venice trip, but its basically just a ferry ticket so if you buy it there you;ll cut out agent fee. been to rabac three times beautiful spot, really nice at the harbour at sunset

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
8 reviews
4. Re: holiday to Rabac

We've just booked for late September with Travelsphere the Lady when I booked said Venice was £65 pp this year, can't remember the other two but came to £180 pp for the 3 trips bookable in resort. We have pre booked the £80 package as I have read on other forums these are very good. Hope this helps. Oh and reading on here that you need to book a sea view balcony room for the better rooms in the hotels. I can't wait this will be our first ime in Croatia, we have travelled with Travel sphere before.

Linda :0)

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
8 reviews
5. Re: holiday to Rabac

We've just booked for late September with Travelsphere the Lady when I booked said Venice was £65 pp this year, can't remember the other two but came to £180 pp for the 3 trips bookable in resort. We have pre booked the £80 package as I have read on other forums these are very good. Hope this helps. Oh and reading on here that you need to book a sea view balcony room for the better rooms in the hotels. I can't wait this will be our first ime in Croatia, we have travelled with Travel sphere before.

Linda :0)

Suno, Italy
Level Contributor
352 posts
171 reviews
6. Re: holiday to Rabac

When you are in Rabac, you can't miss a visit to Cres-Losinj islands, where you can find the wildest coasts, with small pebble beaches and crystal water, of incredible beauty!

In my personal opinion, Cres is the most beautiful island of Croatia, and I have visited most of them.

From Rabac there are some excursions you can join, or just rent a car and take a map of Cres, and discover it by your own.

Ciao,

Stefano

southampton
Level Contributor
1,187 posts
11 reviews
7. Re: holiday to Rabac

hi devondinda & tadley,which hotel are you thinking of booking? we have been to rovinj and porec,and are thinking of rabac for a change.thomson only feature one hotel. the amfora, and it seems to be nearly fully booked whichever date you look at.

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
8 reviews
8. Re: holiday to Rabac

Hi booked with Travel sphere the hotel is one of the three that make up the Complesso dei Fiori (flower complex) Narcis, Hedera or Mimosa all 3*. Have looked on here and the seem to get ok reviews. We need a room to be clean, water hot for showers (wasn't in Turkey) and the food edible we tend to be out all day seeing the sites. We are really looking forward to sunshine warm waters and some great scenery September hurry up :-)

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
9. Re: holiday to Rabac

Hi tadley,

Don't know whether this reply is too late? Just returned from a Thomson holiday to Rabac and we noticed the Venice trip was approx £55.00 on the local strip at several shops Incl coach (6am start) and catamaran. We did the Fish picnic all day boat trip.

Great value at about £20.00 (200 Kn). This included time on island of Cres and fish (or meat) meal and drink on board.

The other trips were available but I can't remember prices.

Rabac is lovely place, hope you enjoy.

Whidbey Is., WA
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
10. Re: holiday to Rabac

We are also traveling to Croatia in Sept., renting a car in Istria and driving the coast. From the comments I gather there are other options for ferries to Venezia Lines & Adriatic? Arriving by plane in Venice, we would like to ferry to Croatia on a Sun-Mon, however, the only ferry seems to be Sunday evening to Rabac, arriving 22:15. Can someone advise if its easy to get to any accommodations from the port at this time of night? Rovinj and Pula look beautiful; is it worth heading north from Rabac, then backtracking south down the coast? Thank you much.

Get answers to your questions about Rabac
Recent Conversations