We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does anyone know Ravni?

uk
Level Contributor
265 posts
27 reviews
Does anyone know Ravni?

Hi

We have found nice accomodation at Ravni, can anyone tell me what Ravni is like? Is there a beach? Is there a sea walkway? Are there restaurants/shops? Any information would be great.Thank you

Jelsa, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Hvar
Level Contributor
3,301 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: Does anyone know Ravni?

It is a very little town, not very touristy, with good beaches and aproximity of many interesting places in Istria. I would recommend you a car to explore Istria. If you want more lively atmosphere there is the resort Rabac nearby.

uk
Level Contributor
265 posts
27 reviews
2. Re: Does anyone know Ravni?

Please can you tell me if there are any restaurants or shops there at all?We will have a car but sometimes it is nice to walk to a restaurant. And also is there a walkway along the sea or is this in Rabac? Thank you for your reply

3. Re: Does anyone know Ravni?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2015, 10:18
Get answers to your questions about Rabac
Recent Conversations