We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hardrock

Gorleston-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Hardrock

returning back to Nabq Bay in a couple of weeks wondering if Hardrock anywhere near done yet, been to the other one but new one only 5 minute walk from our hotel :)

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
369 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Hardrock

That's great, thanks.

Hope they're both open by end September!

Manchester, United...
9 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Hardrock

any idea when the supermarket will open , i will be holidaying in august

Sharm El Sheikh
2 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Hardrock

Hello,

I spoke to one of the builders the other day and he told me Hardrock was aiming to open at the end of May. Building had been stopped after the revolution but they are going for it now. I doubt it will be done it time but hopefully it will be open at some point this summer. There is also a new bar opened opposite called Privilege. I've not been in yet. In that area is also the Viva bar which is quite good fun.

The White Knight supermarket is due to open at the end of this month. I dont know the exact plans but the one in Soho Square is split into sections and sells everything from souvenirs to food. Its hould be good for souvenirs and bits to take back home but i suspect the Metro supermarket will be cheaper for food and drinks and everythign in there is priced.

Have a lovely stay x

Harrogate, United...
Level Contributor
104 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Hardrock

Hmm, Hard rock finally opening. Looks like more money is being spent on Nabq - Privilege is the Club from Ibiza.

Wiltshire
Level Contributor
205 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Hardrock

Don't hold your breath! The Had Rock Cafe was "opening soon" in April 2010!

16. Re: Hardrock

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 06:42