We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lily pond house

USA
Level Contributor
133 posts
35 reviews
Lily pond house

Does anyone know of a website for Lily Pond House in West End? The reviews sound nice, but I am not seeing any prices anywhere. Thanks

I wander the world
Level Contributor
4,748 posts
25 reviews
1. Re: Lily pond house

all kinds of options including utube

System, the link did not work..

Google Lily Pong House Roatan, all kinds of links with pics and utube video come up.

Edited: 03 July 2012, 13:41
USA
Level Contributor
133 posts
35 reviews
2. Re: Lily pond house

Thanks, I did look at some of the sites and you tube videos, but I still did not find a website or price list. I did send an email to thelilypondguesthouse@gmail.com, I will wait and see if that is the right email.

I wander the world
Level Contributor
4,748 posts
25 reviews
3. Re: Lily pond house

Oops sorry I thought you were looking for pics, not prices. Crap, that is what I get for not reading all that well, apologies

It is possible the rate shifts about some, with the seasons, indeed emailing is your best bet.

Sorry about that.

Canada
Level Contributor
621 posts
20 reviews
4. Re: Lily pond house

Sorry, I don't know the prices but I've toured the rooms and they are very cute....also have eaten lunch there a few times and really enjoyed the food, atomosphere and good service.

5. Re: Lily pond house

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 15:46