We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

new resort in Koh Lanta

australia
3 posts
Save Topic
new resort in Koh Lanta

Does anyone know of the new resort at the southern end of Klong Nin Beach up on the cliff face next to and north of Narima resort. It was being constructed on the cliff face overlooking the ocean.

Koh Lanta, Krabi...
Level Contributor
100 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: new resort in Koh Lanta

Hello,

I am pretty sure they are private pool villas. Whether or not they are released as holiday rentals or as a managed property may be up to the individual owners or the letting pool of the developer.

I was there looking around three months ago, they were not finished.

Maybe it is a resort now?

australia
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: new resort in Koh Lanta

thanks for the reply

arctica
Level Contributor
930 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: new resort in Koh Lanta

I think the cliff villas at the southern end of Klong Nin were supposed to be finished a couple of years ago. Perhaps the developer can give you more info on where the project went

www.travelinsightrealestate.net/index_eng.htm

4. Re: new resort in Koh Lanta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2010, 00:16